Epub Ahead of Print
- 157 (2013) 1Vol 157-1 content 2Vol 157-2 content 3Vol 157-3 content 4Vol 157-4 content
- Suppl.1Vol 157-Suppl.1 content
- Suppl.2Vol 157-Suppl.2 content
- 156 (2012) 1Vol 156-1 content 2Vol 156-2 content 3Vol 156-3 content 4Vol 156-4 content
- Suppl.1Vol 156-Suppl.1 content
- Suppl.2Vol 156-Suppl.2 content
- Suppl.3Vol 156-Suppl.3 content
- 155 (2011) 1Vol 155-1 content 2Vol 155-2 content 3Vol 155-3 content 4Vol 155-4 content
- 154 (2010) 1Vol 154-1 content 2Vol 154-2 content 3Vol 154-3 content 4Vol 154-4 content
- 153 (2009) 1Vol 153-1 content 2Vol 153-2 content 3Vol 153-3 content 4Vol 153-4 content
- 152 (2008) 1Vol 152-1 content 2Vol 152-2 content
- 151 (2007) 1Vol 151-1 content 2Vol 151-2 content
- 150 (2006) 1Vol 150-1 content 2Vol 150-2 content
- 149 (2005) 1Vol 149-1 content 2Vol 149-2 content
- 148 (2004) 1Vol 148-1 content 2Vol 148-2 content
- 147 (2003) 1Vol 147-1 content 2Vol 147-2 content
- 146 (2002) 1Vol 146-1 content 2Vol 146-2 content
- 145 (2001) 1Vol 145-1 content 2Vol 145-2 content
- 144 (2000) 1Vol 144-1 content
- 143 (2000) 1Vol 143-1 content
- 142 (1999) 1Vol 142-1 content
- 141 (1998) 1Vol 141-1 content
|System entry (if you have password).|
|The registration of the new author.|
|Fulltext search in Biomedical Papers archive.|
NEW YEAR GREETINGS
FROM THE EDITORIAL
Dear colleagues and friends,
The Editorial Office of Biomedical Papers would like to personally thank all our peer reviewers, authors and readers for their support during this past year. First, thanks to the peer reviewers who had the demanding and difficult task of selecting from a large number of good manuscripts and second, the authors for the high quality of the articles and reviews submitted and third, the members of the Editorial Board for wise decision-making and inviting three guest editors. Finally, thanks go to our readers without whom our journal would not have attained the respectability it has.
Wishing you all a joyous, abundant and successful 2014 in every way.
Jitka Ulrichova, Jana Novakova
and Vilim Simanek
FROM 1st MARCH 2013:
The Editorial Board would like to remind submitting authors that Biomedical Papers is a publication of Palacký University and is in no way funded by the pharmaceutical industry.
For this reason, from the 1st March, 2013, the fee of 5.000,- Czech crowns (or an equivalent sum in Euro) will apply to all manuscripts accepted for publication. Accepted manuscripts will not proceed further without receipt of payment. Thank you for your understanding.
Please note, however, reviews, minireviews, commentaries and Letters to the Editor will remain free of charge.
FOR BIOMEDICAL PAPERS.
January - December 2012
The editors and the authors
of the papers submitted
to the Journal are grateful
for the help of our reviewers.
Impact Factor is 0.990
* Czech Impact Journals
* All Journals - Categories: Medicine, Research, Experimental
Information For Authors
Manuscripts should be written in good and clear English. Please have your text proofread by a native English speaker before you submit it for consideration.
If you need assistance with translation/manuscript preparation in English, suitable for international journals before submission for review, please contact the proof reader
Dr. Alexander Oulton
About the Journal
Aims and Scope
Biomedical Papers is a journal of Palacký University, Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, Olomouc, Czech Republic. It includes reviews and original papers relevant to all biomedical disciplines, clinical case reports and topical healthcare issues.
Biomedical Papers is published as one volume per year in four issues.
This journal is indexed in:
- BIBLIOGRAPHIA MEDICA ČECHOSLOVACA
- CHEMICAL ABSTRACTS
- INDEX MEDICUS/MEDLINE
- ISI WEB OF KNOWLEDGE
- GOOGLE SCHOLAR
Submission of manuscript
All manuscripts are submitted electronically on line via http://biomed.papers.upol.cz.
For more information the person to contact is:
Department of Medical Chemistry and Biochemistry
772 05 Olomouc
Palacký University, Olomouc
A Journal of the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry
Formerly Acta Universitatis Palackianae Olomucensis, Facultatis Medicae
ISSN 1213-8118 eISSN 1804-7521