Epub Ahead of Print
- 158 (2014) 1Vol 158-1 content
- Suppl.1Vol 158-Suppl.1 content
- 157 (2013) 1Vol 157-1 content 2Vol 157-2 content 3Vol 157-3 content 4Vol 157-4 content
- Suppl.1Vol 157-Suppl.1 content
- Suppl.2Vol 157-Suppl.2 content
- 156 (2012) 1Vol 156-1 content 2Vol 156-2 content 3Vol 156-3 content 4Vol 156-4 content
- Suppl.1Vol 156-Suppl.1 content
- Suppl.2Vol 156-Suppl.2 content
- Suppl.3Vol 156-Suppl.3 content
- 155 (2011) 1Vol 155-1 content 2Vol 155-2 content 3Vol 155-3 content 4Vol 155-4 content
- 154 (2010) 1Vol 154-1 content 2Vol 154-2 content 3Vol 154-3 content 4Vol 154-4 content
- 153 (2009) 1Vol 153-1 content 2Vol 153-2 content 3Vol 153-3 content 4Vol 153-4 content
- 152 (2008) 1Vol 152-1 content 2Vol 152-2 content
- 151 (2007) 1Vol 151-1 content 2Vol 151-2 content
- 150 (2006) 1Vol 150-1 content 2Vol 150-2 content
- 149 (2005) 1Vol 149-1 content 2Vol 149-2 content
- 148 (2004) 1Vol 148-1 content 2Vol 148-2 content
- 147 (2003) 1Vol 147-1 content 2Vol 147-2 content
- 146 (2002) 1Vol 146-1 content 2Vol 146-2 content
- 145 (2001) 1Vol 145-1 content 2Vol 145-2 content
- 144 (2000) 1Vol 144-1 content
- 143 (2000) 1Vol 143-1 content
- 142 (1999) 1Vol 142-1 content
- 141 (1998) 1Vol 141-1 content
|System entry (if you have password).|
|The registration of the new author.|
|Fulltext search in Biomedical Papers archive.|
NEW MEMBER Of Editorial Board and Staff
Jan Václavík, MD, Ph.D. (born 1979) is an associate professor at the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry of Palacky University (Czech Republic). He received his Ph.D. in Internal Medicine from Palacky University in 2010. His research interests include hypertension, preventive cardiology, heart failure and cardiovascular therapeutics. He is the Head of Hypertension Excellence Center of the University Hospital in Olomouc, the member of the European Society of Hypertension and the European Society of Cardiology. He is married and has 2 children.
To qualify for authorship, one should contribute to all of the following: (i) Conception and design of project or analysis and interpretation of the data, (ii) Drafting or critically revising the content of the manuscript submitted for publication, and (iii) Giving final approval of the version to be published. All three criteria must be met for an individual to be listed as an author or co-author on a published paper. Other criteria which do not qualify an individual for “author status” are the following: (i) Supplying funding or other resources, (ii) Collecting data only, (iii) General supervision of the research group, and (iv) Being department or division head.
FROM 1st MARCH 2013:
The Editorial Board would like to remind submitting authors that Biomedical Papers is a publication of Palacký University and is in no way funded by the pharmaceutical industry.
For this reason, from the 1st March, 2013, the fee of 5.000,- Czech crowns (or an equivalent sum in Euro) will apply to all manuscripts accepted for publication. Accepted manuscripts will not proceed further without receipt of payment. Thank you for your understanding.
Please note, however, reviews, minireviews, commentaries and Letters to the Editor will remain free of charge.
FOR BIOMEDICAL PAPERS.
January - December 2012
The editors and the authors
of the papers submitted
to the Journal are grateful
for the help of our reviewers.
Impact Factor is 0.990
* Czech Impact Journals
* All Journals - Categories: Medicine, Research, Experimental
Information For Authors
Manuscripts should be written in good and clear English. Please have your text proofread by a native English speaker before you submit it for consideration.
If you need assistance with translation/manuscript preparation in English, suitable for international journals before submission for review, please contact the proof reader
Dr. Alexander Oulton
About the Journal
Aims and Scope
Biomedical Papers is a journal of Palacký University, Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, Olomouc, Czech Republic. It includes reviews and original papers relevant to all biomedical disciplines, clinical case reports and topical healthcare issues.
Biomedical Papers is published as one volume per year in four issues.
This journal is indexed in:
- BIBLIOGRAPHIA MEDICA ČECHOSLOVACA
- CHEMICAL ABSTRACTS
- INDEX MEDICUS/MEDLINE
- ISI WEB OF KNOWLEDGE
- GOOGLE SCHOLAR
Submission of manuscript
All manuscripts are submitted electronically on line via http://biomed.papers.upol.cz.
For more information the person to contact is:
Department of Medical Chemistry and Biochemistry
772 05 Olomouc
Palacký University, Olomouc
A Journal of the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry
Formerly Acta Universitatis Palackianae Olomucensis, Facultatis Medicae
ISSN 1213-8118 eISSN 1804-7521